We are looking for an Associate Creative Director who thrives in fast-paced environments and loves the challenge of discovering engaging and innovative content that genuinely excites our target audience. You’ll be the hands-on visionary inspiring our conceptual process, and fueling our creativity to create impactful social, digital, and brand activation campaigns across clients and channels.
You get the technical stuff (new technologies, new platforms, and new production techniques). You get the non-technical stuff (people and what drives them, no matter who they may be). And if there’s a meme trending, you knew about it weeks ago - hell, you were actually the one that came up with it!
We’ll depend on you to keep us abreast of the latest trends, recognize the intended audience and the best strategies for reaching them, and develop our creative offering. You’ll help us champion and sell creative work, actively evolving storytelling strategies and translating our biggest and brightest ideas into compelling presentations and fresh campaigns.
- Working with or without a brief to generate best-in-class and innovative ideas and present them to clients
- Producing write-ups, scripts, storyboards, mockups, and presentations to help sell in ideas and kick-off campaigns
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience, and developing creative approach to match
- Working with designers and other team members to translate proposals into effective social and digital campaigns
- Coordinating with specialists, such as artists, photographers and developers
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Managing projects, on and off location, and working within a budget
- Knowledge of design and creative process with enough hands-on experience to bring ideas to life (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and creative thinking with an aptitude for ideation and problem-solving
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Inspirational and visionary with the self-drive to maintain and improve creative standards
- Team player with flexibility to step in when needed on any project
- A keen eye with meticulous attention to the small details
- Minimum 5-6 years experience
- Agency or social media experience strongly preferred
- Online portfolio with provided link